I am a sole proprietor operating as Praveen Gandhi. I provide Digital Marketing Training, Consulting, Services to Marketers, Entrepreneurs, and Small Business Owners. My client base is worldwide.Website: https://praveengandhi.com
What Personal Data I Collect And Why I Collect It:
I gather and use certain information about you in order to:
- respond to your requests for information on my services
- allow you to register for a special offer
- allow me to contact you while a project is ongoing
- allow access to the training course
- enable locked pages on this website
- better understand how visitors use this website
What information do I collect from you?
I collect the following minimal information:
- email address
- phone number
- website URL
- information related to your inquiry
How do I use this data?
I use the data I collect as follows:
- For my internal accounting processes (so I can invoice you).
- To contact you in response to your inquiry, order, quote, or special offer.
- To give you access to content and training course you have purchased that resides on my website.
- To give you access to content you have purchased via content-specific newsletter.
I will never use this data for marketing or promotion purposes without getting your permission in writing first (for example, to publish your testimonial for me on my website) or unless you have signed up to be notified about a specific offer.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables my website to identify your computer as you view different pages on my website.
- Google Analytics
Cookies do not provide me with access to your computer or any information about you other than that which you elect to share with me.
To read Google’s privacy statement, and how after 25 May you can request that I remove your information from my analytics data, see Google’s data privacy policies and approach and its data processing terms.
How do I collect your personal data?
I collect and store minimal information via the following forms:
Contact form (not stored on my website)Email (Google)MailChimp (newsletter and special offers, courses or coaching content)I will never lease, distribute or sell your information to third parties unless you give me written permission to do so or unless I am required to do so by law.
You can ask me to remove your data from my records or MailChimp at any time. Please note that if your information is being held to enable access to content that you’ve purchased from me (such as courses or/books), the removal of your data will remove your access.
How do I store your personal data?
The minimal information I collect is stored on the following data servers:
Because many of my customers and clients work with me more than once, I do not delete data unless specifically requested to do so. Please ask if you would like me to delete or amend your records.
With whom is your data shared?
No one, unless you request that I do so in writing.
If you feel your feel data is being processed incorrectly, please contact your local relevant supervisory authority.